Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Not such a good day @ Cedar Eden

The highlight: Mathew had his fifth grade graduation (Moving UP) ceremony tonight, and received High Honors w/Effort all four marking periods.

Beyond that, Marlene was up all night sick with what Emily had Sunday. And I've got a splitting headache that won't quite. And I have to be up at 4AM to sample four West Chester & Putnam County lakes. E-Yikes!

So, here is what tonight looks like at Cedar Eden . . .

Marlene sick on the couch


Mathew watching HP on DVD


Emily IM-ing her friends

These pictures, BTW, were taken with my new Sony Clie PEG-TH55 and uploaded to my smugmug site directly from the PDA using its built-in wireless capabilities. . . pretty cool (I really wanted the Palm Tungsten C but I went through two units in one week with failing WIFI and others had similar experiences so I switched to SONY)

No comments:

Post a Comment