Thursday, May 14, 2009

Late night or rather early morning

My mom says I've inherited this from here, this inability to sleep more than 4 - 5 hrs a night. On the upside, we function quite well on that amount. The downside is many a lonely night. I either go to bed early w/my other and get up at 1 or 2 AM or stay up real late and maybe wake up at a normal time.

I think perhaps my circadian rhythm is synched to a different planet. If I do go to bed at 1 or 2 I will often sleep the normal 8 hours or so, but that puts me waking in late morning. And as much as I like the night, I love the early morning even more.

I love few things more than starting a drive to somewhere in the wee hours of the night and driving thru those hours of sky lightening and sun rising.

1 comment:

  1. An alarm clock is a necessity in every household to keep us on time with our daily activities especially if you're always on the go.

    ReplyDelete