Been writing some stuff, recording some thoughts
Just haven't made it to the blog.
New in my life:
- Wrote TWO NEW SONGS (!) at Meadowlark Music Camp this year, "Summer Fading" and "Queen Anne's Lace"
- Finished up a banjo song I have been working on for awhile, entitled "Poison Ivy"
- Planning a new album of all originals, including the new songs, entitled "Summer Fading"
- Have begun recording the songs I sing in the Praise & Worship Service that I lead each Sunday morning. The result will be a collection of music that out pastor (and others) can use when I am not around. (ED. NOTE: Songs of Praise Volume One now complete!) Right now, they have just been using the few songs features on "Glitch Unplugged."
- Keep up-to-date on my music, plus find links to my musical friends, at CedarEdenMusic.com
- Been trying new vitamin and supplement routine to help prevent migraines, including multi-vitamin, feverfew, calcium and magnesium.
- The kids are back to school; Emily has started cross-country and Mathew is signed up for hcckey.
- Still getting headaches, debilitating headaches requiring meds and sometimes shots