Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Nice Summer Day

Today, I sampled MAPA lakes, processed the samples, then drove to town with my laptop. I did a little war-driving on the way in, snagged an open wifi in the riverside parking lot behind Main Street, and wrote a detailed draft review of the BeachBouy waterproof gadget case for the PalmAddict blog.

This morning (past midnight), I got my Lake Stewardship blog caught up, with automatic postings for the next six to seven days. Then, I finally hacked the gameroom PC so I can access it across my network (never was able to, been years but not a priority). I also updated some of the gameroom security software, cleared out some disk space, attached a MadDog external drive, and did a security scan.

It is amazing what you can get done if you don't sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment